Language Strategies for Teachers of all Subjects
Adapting lessons for your international students
This is an insider's guide to the latest cutting-edge approaches, methods, techniques and materials available, with particular emphasis on teaching the correct structure and grammar of the language.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for teachers of all subjects (not just English teachers) who have to incorporate EFL learning into their everyday classroom teaching.
What You Will Learn
The workshop will explore:
- Student motivation and teacher roles
- The nuts and bolts of the English language
- How to make all language learning effective and fun - grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, speaking, writing, listening and reading
- Approaches and techniques for introducing and practising language and for developing language skills in all subjects
- Cultural awareness in the classroom