Practical Language Resources for the International Teacher
Fast-track your search for effective language teaching materials
This is an insider's guide to the latest cutting-edge approaches, methods, techniques and materials available for the modern English as a Second/Foreign Language teacher, as well as an overview of their underlying principles and characteristics.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for teachers of all subjects (not just English teachers) who have to incorporate EFL learning into their everyday classroom teaching.
What You Will Learn
By the end of the workshop teachers will be able to:
- Demonstrate that they have the knowledge of what a TEFL teacher must know to be an effective teacher
- Demonstrate how to use all resources and technologies available for modern and effective language learning
- Demonstrate that they understand which methods and materials should be used for each age and level, as well as the differences between young learners and teenagers
- Collaborate with other teachers to create, design and select learning materials
- Find and access relevant English language learning material
- Use games and ideas to make lesson planning easier
- Prepare and carry out effective and fun English language lessons for all learning styles