We aim to collect only the data we need, store it safely and responsibly, share it only as required and ensure your data is not abused, sold or mishandled.
What We Collect
We collect the information you provide to us when registering for a course, completing on online form or signing up to a mailing list. We endeavour to make as much of this information optional, as far as is practical for the efficient running of our courses and associated activities. Our systems also automatically collects information on:
- your IP address
- your browser
- your operating system
- the date and time of your visit
What We Do With It
Most data is used for the day-to-day operation of our business:
- registering students for online study courses
- contacting students
- administering mailing lists
- responding to online enquiries
We also use the data collected to:
- improve website design and system administration
- block abusive web traffic
- carry out analysis of web traffic via Google Analytics
Who Do We Share Your Data With?
We only share your data to the extent necessary for the function of the business.
From a technology standpoint, some of your data may exist on computer servers outside our direct control. For example:
- our website is hosted by In Motion Hosting Ltd in the USA
- we use Gmail for email
- we use Mail Chimp to manage our mailing lists. This ensures users have easy access to Unsubscribe options on all emails sent from these mailing lists
Where we supply services in association with third-parties, we may also supply data to those external parties to the extent necessary for the functioning of the business. For example:
- where courses are run by third-party trainers, we supply them with the names of registered candidates so that they can monitor attendance
- where we enrol students on accredited courses, the accrediting body requires we pass your details to them for their own quality assurance purposes. The details of what each body requires varies. In addition to name and contact details the accrediting body may request date of birth, details of prior education, country of birth and ethnicity. We collect this additional information at the time students register with us and, where permitted, make this data optional.
What We Do NOT Do With Your Data
We will never sell or donate your email and/or personal details to to advertisers, spammers or other external parties.
Nor will we bombard you with spam and annoying promotional offers. We will use our mailing lists for limited communications with past, present and prospective customers, but we respect your right to have your details removed from our lists - either use the 'Unsubscribe' option on our emails or contact us (see below).
You are welcome to contact us regarding any aspect of this policy or to correct/update/remove any data we hold on you.
Eduserve FZ LLC
PO Box 211027
Dubai - UAE
Use our Contact Form