Roger Harrop Sparkling Sales MasterClass - February 2012
Sparkling Sales in Good Times or Bad
Dubai - Tuesday 28th February 2012
Regain your Focus - Hone your Strategy - Propel your Organization Forward
Who Is It For?
CEOs, Business Leaders, Boards, Sales & Marketing Directors, Senior Managers, whole sales teams.
What Are The Benefits?
This highly interactive and participation driven workshop is set to stimulate and challenge you to think as a strategic leader. It will allow you to gain a fresh perspective on your Sales and Marketing activities and discover how you can significantly contribute further to the success and growth of your revenues.
This program, which is centred on two main themes of “Staying in the Helicopter” and “Keeping it Simple” will show you how you can:
- Explore every aspect of your business and yet maintain a laser beam focus on the ‘big picture’
- Identify and concentrate on the really important business issues;
- Improve your own effectiveness and hone your business management skills;
- Achieve significant growth in sales and profits;
- Take away practical action learning that will successfully impact your business and your own personal life when implemented;
More than 10,000 Business Leaders and others have attended Roger’s inspirational Keynotes and Masterclasses and achieved transformational growth in both revenues and profits using the secrets and tools learned in the program.
Roger Harrop BSc(Hons), CEng, FIMechE, FCIM, FInstIB, FPSA, PSAE
Motivational Business Growth Speaker
Roger Harrop has spent over 25 years leading international business at the highest level, ultimately a plc, putting him in a unique position to deal with contemporary business challenges.
He is an, Oxford, UK based, international motivational business growth speaker who inspires and entertains his audiences with his acclaimed Staying in the Helicopter® programs. Over 10000 CEOs, business leaders and others have achieved transformational change through his thought provoking and entertaining talks laced with real-life stories, anecdotes and humour.
Roger is also an author, business advisor, mentor, consultant and independent director focused on business development and success. You can find his full biography here.
- Chartered Engineer
- Former Vice-President and Fellow of The Institution of Mechanical Engineers
- Accredited SME business advisor and Fellow of The Institute for Independent Business
- Speaker of the Year with The Academy for Chief Executives
- Winner of the Professional Speaking Award of Excellence
|Doha - 26 Feb||Dubai - 28 Feb|
Date: Sunday 26th February 2012
Date: Tuesday 28th February 2012
For booking information, contact Lyn Webster on +971 55 4646 685 or email email@example.com